Even when you’re careful, things can happen to your smile that lead to damaged or diseased teeth. When they do, you’ll need the help of a restorative dentist in St. Louis Park. Dr. Ruby has extensive experience repairing smiles. She can rebuild your natural oral function and restore your bite. Before you know it, you will:
- Enjoy your favorite foods without limitation or discomfort
- Get relief from pain, so you can get back to enjoying life
- Avoid future dental problems and complications
- Stay ahead of serious oral health issues
- Enjoy confidence in your healthy smile again
Call 952-800-5225 for an appointment. Don’t live in pain another day! We’ll do our best to see you on the same day for dental emergencies.
Bring Back Your Healthy Bite With Restorative Dental Care
Many patients worry about visiting the dentist. You might fret about the treatments you’ll need and surprise bills you’ll have to pay. However, at Ruby Dental, we take care of all that for you. We offer multiple payment options. If you don’t have insurance, you can join our membership plan for easier access to quality dental care.
Plus, Dr. Ruby goes the extra mile to ensure you understand any procedure. She wants you to feel confident about moving forward. She’ll also educate you on ways you can protect your smile from further damage or disease.
During your appointment, we’ll begin with a thorough exam of your mouth. We’ll take digital X-rays, too. It will help Dr. Ruby precisely diagnose your underlying oral health issue. Then, based on her findings, she may recommend:
- Tooth Fillings – We use amalgam or composite fillings to repair cavities or small areas of damage.
- Root Canal Treatment – If you have any infection inside the pulp of your tooth, we’ll use a laser to eliminate the diseased portion.
- Dental Crowns – We use lifelike dental crowns to repair teeth damaged by injury or cavities or to seal your tooth following a root canal.
- Inlays or Onlays – These partial crowns will repair your tooth when the damage too large for a filling or too small for a crown.
- Dental Bridges – Close the gaps in your smile with a dental bridge anchored to nearby teeth. You can get your bridge attached to implants instead for a stronger bite.
- Dental Implants – If you are interested in implants, Dr. Ruby will recommend you to an implant specialist. Then, you’ll return here to have your customized restorations attached to them.
Patients love returning to our practice because of our modern treatment techniques and technologies. For example, we use a laser to restore gum health or treat infected teeth. It is a minimally invasive way of restoring your oral function. You also have less discomfort during and after the procedure. In addition, digital scanners are used to capture impressions of your teeth. No more messy trays of goop!
Call 952-800-5225 to meet with a restorative dentist in St. Louis Park. You can also .