Your opinion is the only that matters when determining if you have a gummy smile. If you don’t like how much gum tissue shows when you smile, it’s time to make a change. Fortunately, we can help! A gum reshaping in St. Louis Park will:
- Help you feel confident about your smile
- Reveal more of your beautiful teeth, not your gumline
- Encourage you to smile with your teeth showing
- Reduce your risk for a possible gum infection
- Give your oral health a boost
Call 952-800-5225 for an appointment at Ruby Dental. Ask our team about our membership plan. It’s an ideal way of gaining access to quality care if you don’t have insurance.
We’ll Use a Gentle Laser to Reshape Your Gumline
Excessive gum tissue isn’t just a cosmetic problem. It can be a sign of oral health issues, too. One of the symptoms of gum disease is swollen gum tissue. That’s why, when you come in for your appointment, Dr. Ruby will examine your mouth to determine if there is a need for periodontal treatments. An infection in is only one reason for a gummy smile, though. It can also be caused by genetics, short teeth, or an upper lip that goes too high when you smile.
Once she’s ready to proceed with treatment, Dr. Ruby will use a safe and gentle laser to reshape your gumline. There are many unique benefits of laser treatment
- Painless – You’ll barely feel a thing while we remove excess gum tissue. We don’t use incisions or sutures, so there will be less discomfort during and afterward.
- Precise Results – A laser will give you the best results. The narrow beam of light removes the exact amount of tissue to improve your smile.
- Quick Healing – There is less bleeding during the procedure, and the healing process is faster. You also have a reduced risk for post-operative infection.
- Permanent Outcome – You won’t have to keep returning for updates to your smile. The results are long-lasting.
Call 952-800-5225 to get started on your gum reshaping in St. Louis Park. You can also .