Your family’s smiles brighten your day and warm your heart. So you want them to have access to the best dental care available. When you choose Ruby Dental, you benefit from our use of the latest dental technologies and research-backed treatments. We invest in our patients, so you can trust us as your family dentist in St. Louis Park. With our help, you will:
- Keep everyone’s smiles healthy with treatments for all ages
- Reduce your stress by making it easier to track appointments
- Enjoy family-friendly care that puts kids at ease
- Feel confident you are making the best decision for your loved ones
- Avoid insurance hassles with our in-house membership plan
Call 952-800-5225 for an appointment at Ruby Dental. Our membership plan covers the cost of exams, cleanings, and other preventive care. Plus, you’ll enjoy other benefits too. Ask our team for details.
Discover Comprehensive Dental Care for Every Age
Bringing your child to a dentist at a young age encourages good oral care habits. Plus, staying on top of what happens to their smile as they grow up ensures their adult teeth come in properly. At Ruby Dental, we welcome the youngest patients, even infants. We’ll start with an easy first visit to help your child get comfortable with our team. Your child will enjoy our selection of toys, so they can stay happy while we look in their mouth. Then as they get older, we’ll move on to more traditional checkups.
Patients of all ages will find treatments for their needs. We offer:
- General Dentistry – Protect your oral health with our comprehensive preventive services, including cleanings, exams, gum disease treatment, and dry mouth treatment. We can also create mouthguards for children or adults who play sports.
- Cosmetic Dental Care – Choose from various cosmetic treatments to put your best smile forward. You can whiten your teeth, cover imperfections, lengthen short teeth, and reshape a gummy smile or uneven teeth.
- Restorative Treatments – Repair the function and health of your teeth with our many restorative solutions. We can repair damage or cavities with tooth fillings or crowns, address infections in your teeth with root canals, and replace missing teeth with dental bridges.
- Dental Implants – Pair your new teeth with dental implants. We can recommend an oral surgeon who will place the artificial tooth roots in your jaw. Then you’ll return here to get your customized restorations attached to implants.
- Dental Emergencies – Get help ASAP if you’re in pain. We will try to see you the same day whenever possible. Your smile will be back in good shape in no time!
If you are a senior adult, you’ll be pleased to know that Dr. Ruby has extensive experience and education in treating older adults. She received the class award for geriatric dentistry from Tufts University School of Dental Medicine. You can trust your smile needs in her hands.
Call 952-800-5225 to meet with your family dentist in St. Louis Park. You can also .