Your saliva plays more of an important role than you think. It rinses away food particles and bacteria that cling to your teeth and gums. If you aren’t producing enough saliva, it increases your risk of gum disease and cavities. If you have chronic dry mouth in St. Louis Park, MN, you don’t want to ignore it. Visit our team for treatment, and you will:
- Chew and swallow food without difficulty
- Speak clearly and confidently
- Protect your mouth from harmful bacteria
- Improve your confidence in social situations
- Get through your day without a constant thirsty sensation
Call 952-800-5225 for an appointment.
Find Relief for Dry Mouth With Our Personalized Tips
There are a variety of reasons for dry mouth. Stress, anxiety, certain medications, sleep apnea, tobacco usage, and more can contribute to this problem. Whatever the cause, you’ve made the right choice by coming to Ruby Dental. We can provide the help that gives you long-lasting relief. Plus, we’ll make it part of your long-term treatment plan to keep your smile healthy.
When you come in for an appointment, we will:
- Do a Thorough Exam – A dry mouth can put your mouth at risk for gum disease, cavities, and other issues. You aren’t producing enough saliva to wash away food particles and bacteria. So, we’ll do a comprehensive exam to make sure your teeth and gums are in good shape.
- Recommend Treatments – Dr. Ruby will discuss your treatment solutions for problems that may have resulted from dry mouth, such as fillings or gum disease treatment.
- Offer Personalized Recommendations – We’ll suggest products you can use at home that give you relief from this annoying condition. We’ll also offer tips based on your age, lifestyle, and health history. Patient education is vital to us, so we want you to leave with information about how to further help your dry mouth condition.
Call 952-800-5225 for help with your dry mouth in St. Louis Park. You can also .