Healthy gums are essential to maintaining good health. If you have a gum infection, it not only affects your oral health, but it puts your overall well-being at risk. Bacteria can enter your bloodstream, increasing your risk for serious health issues. Luckily, our team can eliminate infection with gum disease treatment in St. Louis Park. With our help, you will:
- Avoid serious consequences such as tooth or bone loss
- Get your smile back on track with a personalized treatment plan
- Gain tips on how to further protect your dental health
- Improve your breath and the appearance of your gums
- Protect your smile by catching the infection in the early stages
Call Ruby Dental at 952-800-5225 for an appointment.
Reclaim Your Gum Health With Comprehensive Treatment
Gum disease can sneak up on you. The symptoms are often hard to spot in the early stages. If you’ve noticed bleeding when you brush or floss, swollen or inflamed gum tissue, or loose teeth, you’ll want to visit us for treatment right away. When you come in for an appointment, we’ll do a thorough exam and get X-rays of your mouth to understand the extent of the infection.
Depending on the state of your gums, Dr. Ruby may recommend:
- Scaling and Root Planing – This deep cleaning procedure will remove the tartar in and around your gumline (scaling). Then your dentist will smooth out your tooth roots (root planing) to avoid reoccurring infections. We will numb your gums with local anesthesia for a comfortable procedure.
- PerioProtect™ – These customized trays deliver disease-fighting medication to your gumline. It’s typically done alongside a deep cleaning or for mild cases of gum disease.
- Laser Treatment – We’ll use a safe and gentle laser for the advanced stages of gum disease. It eliminates the infected gum tissue and encourages the growth of new tissue. You won’t feel a thing and can expect a quick healing process after treatment.
After your gum health has been restored, we’ll recommend follow-up treatments. Since gum disease can’t be cured entirely, it’s essential to stay on top of the infection with regular cleanings.
Call 952-800-5225 for gum disease treatment in St. Louis Park. Don’t wait another day to restore your gum health! You can also .