Many of us realize that time marches across our face. But remember that it affects teeth, too! Over time, teeth that were once dazzling can begin looking dull, drab, or damaged. That’s why so many patients love dental veneers in St. Louis Park! This versatile cosmetic solution can:
- Hide Dental Flaws – Chips, cracks, stains, and slightly gapped or overlapping teeth will no longer be visible to those around you.
- Last for Years – We offer two types of dental veneers. They should last for at least a decade with proper care and attention.
- Give You a Boost in Confidence – Your self-esteem increases when you see the smile you’ve always wanted in the mirror.
- Take Only Two Visits – You won’t have to spend a long time in the dental chair. Most patients only need two visits to achieve outstanding results.
- Strengthen Your Teeth – If your teeth are weak because of chips or cracks, veneers will make them stronger.
Call 952-800-5225 for an appointment at Ruby Dental.
Unleash the Power of a Beautiful Smile With Veneers
At Ruby Dental, we want our patients to feel confident about the cosmetic options available. During your consultation, Dr. Ruby will take the time to explain the benefits of veneers and if they are right for you. Educating our patients matters a great deal to our team. We want you to make informed decisions about your smile.
You can choose from two types of veneers:
- Composite Veneers – If you want a veneer that doesn’t require as much tooth enamel removal, you will love composite veneers. While they won’t last as long as porcelain veneers, you will still get fantastic results. Plus, they cost less.
- e.max Veneers – These top-quality veneers give you the best outcome. They are made of strong, beautiful porcelain that blends in naturally with your smile. It’s a costlier solution, but your results typically last at least 20 years. The e.max material is thinner and lighter than other kinds of porcelain.
Whatever option you decide on, we’re confident you will love your smile! Your first appointment involves preparing your teeth for the procedure. We’ll use a digital scanner to capture impressions of your teeth to create your veneers. Then when they’re ready, you’ll return another time for Dr. Ruby to bond them to your teeth. The entire process typically takes two appointments.
Call 952-800-5225 to get started on dental veneers in St. Louis Park. You can also .