You don’t want minor dental problems to turn into major ones. That’s why regular dental checkups are so important! Dr. Ruby and her team can stay on top of any oral health issues before they progress. If we spot cavities or small areas of damage in the early stages, we can restore your smile easily with tooth fillings in St. Louis Park. This restorative treatment will:
- Put an end to your dental pain
- Allow you to chew and bite into foods comfortably
- Include tips on how to take better care of your smile
- Give you confidence about your oral health
- Prevent further damage to your teeth
Call 952-800-5225 if you think you might have a cavity. If you are in pain, we’ll do our best to offer you a same-day appointment.
Protect Your Tooth & Restore Your Bite
No one wants to hear they have a cavity. However, if you do, you certainly aren’t alone. Studies have shown that about a quarter of adults in the United States have untreated cavities. Fortunately, at Ruby Dental, we can help you regain your healthy smile. When you come in for your appointment, we’ll thoroughly examine your teeth and take digital X-rays. It helps us uncover any other underlying issues that need treatment.
We use two different types of fillings to repair your teeth. Dr. Ruby will recommend the one ideal for your unique smile needs. They include:
- Amalgam (or Metal) Fillings – These fillings have evolved since their early days. They use a wide range of materials and will not put your oral or overall health at risk. Plus, they are durable and are the longest-lasting filling available.
- Tooth-Colored Fillings – These composite fillings will blend in naturally with your smile, so no one will know they are there. Plus, they require less tooth structure to be removed. Composite doesn’t last as long as amalgam fillings, though.
After Dr. Ruby has placed the filling in your mouth, she’ll educate you on ways to improve your oral health. Patient education matters a great deal to us. We want you to understand how to keep your teeth in great shape!
Call 952-800-5225 for tooth fillings in St. Louis Park. You can also .