When replacing missing teeth, you want to regain your natural oral function. Pairing your customized restorations with dental implants in St. Louis Park will give you back strong chewing power. Before you know it, you’ll be eating your favorite foods again! Plus, you can:
- Avoid bone loss in your jaw
- Feel confident about the strength of your smile
- Expect your implants to last a lifetime
- Enjoy a wider variety of foods
- Boost your oral health and overall well-being
Call Ruby Dental at 952-800-5225 if you’re ready to restore your smile. Ask about our membership plan if you don’t have insurance.
Replace Missing Teeth With Implants & Smile With Ease
Dental implants are artificial tooth roots that function like your natural ones. After losing a tooth, you also lose the root that keeps your bite strong. While we don’t place the implant in your jaw, Dr. Ruby can recommend an oral surgeon who will perform the procedure. Then you’ll come back to our office for your new teeth. We can replace one tooth with an implant-supported crown or several missing teeth with an implant bridge.
You can expect a wide range of benefits from dental implants:
- Better Jaw Health – Implants keep your jaw strong. Your new tooth root will prevent bone loss because it stimulates your jawbone when you chew.
- Ability to Eat What You Want – Anchoring your crown or bridge to an implant gives you better chewing power, similar to natural teeth.
- Long-Lasting – With good oral care habits and regular checkups, your implants can last a lifetime.
- Easy Maintenance – There’s no need to do anything special to take care of your implants. Just brush and floss like normal!
- Improved Oral Health – Since your new teeth will feel and function similarly to regular teeth, you may be more likely to practice good oral hygiene habits.
If you are a senior dealing with tooth loss, you’ll be pleased to know that Dr. Ruby has extensive experience and education in treating older adults. She received the class award for geriatric dentistry from Tufts University School of Dental Medicine. She’ll ensure your smile remains intact and healthy as possible throughout your elderly years.
Call 952-800-5225 if you are ready for the life-changing benefits of dental implants in St. Louis Park. You can also .