Your jaw might have a mind of its own while you are sleeping! Many patients tense or grind their teeth while sleeping, which can result in slow but steady damage to your teeth, especially your molars. An occlusal mouthguard in St. Louis Park will:
- Protect your teeth, lips, gums, and cheeks from harm
- Avoid morning jaw pain and headaches
- Help you avoid a possible dental emergency
- Reduce your dental care costs by preventing injury
- Keep your smile intact and your oral health strong
- Fit comfortably, so you are more likely to wear it
Call Ruby Dental at 952-800-5225 for an appointment. Not only will you wake up pain-free, but your sleeping partner will benefit from a quieter night as well!
Get a Customized Nighttime Mouthguard to Safeguard Your Smile
There are many options for night guards in the store or online. However, only a custom mouthguard from a dentist can sufficiently protect your smile. While the initial upfront costs may be higher, it is better quality. In addition, a customized occlusal guard will offer you more complete protection. As a result, you can avoid restorative dental care and be free from jaw-related injuries and headaches.
You’ll discover other benefits too:
- High-Quality – Custom night guards are created using top-quality materials. They endure extreme wear and tear while protecting your teeth and jaw. As a result, you won’t have to replace them as often as store-bought mouthguards.
- Tailored to Your Needs – Dr. Ruby will select a night guard that protects your jaw and teeth. She will access your mouth and make sure you are sufficiently protected while sleeping.
- Comfortable Fit – With a custom mouthguard, you won’t struggle to keep it in place. It also fits you comfortably, so you can breathe and rest easily. Because of this, you are more likely to wear your guard each night for complete protection.
The process of getting your mouthguard is easy. First, you’ll come in for an appointment, and we’ll take digital scans of your teeth. Then, we’ll send the information to a lab to create your customized occlusal mouthguard. Once it’s ready, you’ll return again to pick it up. It’s that simple!
Call 952-800-5225 for mouthguards in St. Louis Park. You can .